In the industry since: 1996
My best financial decision: Purchasing real estate in my 20’s and being debt free in my 40’s.
Most enjoyable part of my job: Building long-term relationships with multiple generations of families.
Background: I am fluent in French and English. My mother is from France, so I spent many summers there as a child. I also graduated from Switzerland with a degree in Hotel Management…or as I call it “training in the art of high-end service”.
Making a difference: Always finding ways to incorporate good deeds in my daily life and in my business. One example is our “pay it forward” program called Tell-A-Friend.
In a nutshell: I am a lifelong learner, chef-in-training, lover of life’s small luxuries (fresh flowers), loyal friend, wife to Drew, and proud mom of two girls.
My legacy: My kids.
- Founder of Women & Wealth ®
- Nominated as Professional Service Provider of the Year – Oakville Awards for Business Excellence 2009
- Nominated as Professional Service Provider of the Year – Oakville Awards for Business Excellence 2010
- Featured in the Women’s Post Top 20 Women to Watch for 2012
- Featured in the Women of Distinction 2014 publication