In the industry since: 1996
My best financial decision: Purchasing real estate in my 20’s and being debt free in my 40’s.
Background: Fluent in French and English. My mother is from France, so I spent many summers there as a child. I also graduated from Switzerland with a degree in Hotel Management…or as I call it “training in the art of high-end service”.
In a nutshell: I am a lifelong learner, a chef-in-training, a lover of life’s small luxuries (fresh flowers), a loyal friend, a wife to Drew, and proud mom of two girls.
My legacy: My kids and my community work.
- Founder of Women & Wealth ®
- Nominated as Professional Service Provider of the Year – Oakville Awards for Business Excellence – in 2009, 2010 & 2016
- Women of Influence – Wealth Professional 2016
- Women of Distinction 2014
- Women’s Post Top 20 Women to Watch for 2012